What is PNR Status?
PNR mean ‘passenger name record’ its 10 Digit Unique Number generated when a passenger books a train ticket via Online/ Offline.
It's database record of passenger travelling on Indian Railways. Typically store in Indian Railways computer reservation system (IR-CRS)
You can find Image of E-ticket of Indian Railways below:
How to Check PNR Status?
Simply Enter Your PNR Number without hyphen (-) and Captcha code on above ‘Text Box’ and click on Go Button. That’s it.
PNR Status report will display on next page.
Another way to Check PNR Status
What if no Internet connection? You can still check PNR Status with your mobile or landline
- Just Dial 139 and follow the instructions.
- Via SMS: SMS PNR <10 Digit PNR Number> to 139 Example: PNR 1234567890
- Mobile App: Search on Google Play Store/ Apple Store
- Follow the steps below
- Just login into IRCTC website
- Mouse hover to enquiries tab
- Click on check PNR Status
- Enter PNR Number
- Click Get Status
How to book Indian Railway ticket?
- You can Book train tickets through online, at the ticket counter and Via SMS.
- Read this article for more information
Types of Indian Railway Tickets
There are three various kinds of tickets available on Indian Railway
- PRS Ticket: (Passenger Reservation System Counter Tickets): rectangle shaped card ticket that you book at ticket counter
- I-ticket: This ticket can book via Online. However, it's couriered to your location(in India Only)
- E-Ticket: Digital ticket that you book online on IRCTC and also various other ticket-booking sites
Home | PNR Status | About | Contact | Privacy and Cookies | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2014-2016 PNR STATUS. All rights reserved.