What is PNR status?
PNR mean passenger name record its 10 Digit Unique Number generated when a passenger book a train ticket via Online or Offline.
It's database record of passenger traveling on Indian Railways. Typically store in Indian Railways computer reservation system (IR-CRS), so with this number, we can check reservation status.
You can find Image of E-ticket of Indian Railways below:
How to Check Booking Status?
Enter Your PNR Number with Captcha code on above Text Box and click on Go Button. Status report will display on next page.
Other ways to check
What if no Internet connection? You can still check PNR Status with your mobile or landline
- Just Dial 139 and follow the instructions.
- Via SMS: SMS PNR <10 Digit PNR Number> to 139 Example: PNR 1234567890
- Mobile App: Search on Google Play Store/ Apple Store
- Go to IRCTC Website
- Enter your IRCTC Account username and password with Captcha Code and Sign in
- Mouse hover to enquiries tab
- Click on check PNR Status
- Enter PNR Number
- Click Get Status
How to book Indian Railway ticket?
You can Book train tickets through
Types of Indian Railway Tickets
There are three various kinds of tickets available on Indian Railway
- PRS Ticket: (Passenger Reservation System Counter Tickets): rectangle shaped card ticket that you book at ticket counter
- I-Ticket: This ticket can book via Online. However, it's couriered to your location (in India Only)
- E-Ticket: Digital ticket that you book online on IRCTC and also various other ticket-booking sites
- Status not available from 00:20 to 23:45
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of information present here
- The content shown on this website is for information purpose only.